Please check the solution about the various situations which can be misunderstood as a failure in advance. Few can be solved easily with a simple action.
Below are the symptoms in the subject Given as a failure.
Beer is not coming out
Causes and Solutions.
- Check Beer keg CO2 gauge.
- Check CO2 Tank main valve gauge mid valve pressure gauge. (Solution: Unlock the main valve and mid valve. Adjust gas pressure.)
– The head is loose.
- Check the head handle and a beer keg. (Solution: Tighten beer keg and head.)
- Check to connect hose beer keg beer cooler. (Solution: Unfrozen (head hose) Replace frozen beer keg Request for Repairing beer cooler)
- Check Flowmeter on tap. (Solution: Unlock flow meter.)
– The extract coil in the bracket is frozen.
- Check if the bracket in the Beer cooler is frozen. (If extract coil is frozen)(Solution: Require for A/S (Replace PCB))
- Check the Extract line tap. (Solution: Regular clean and check. Ask for A/S)
We hope our Self Diagnosis tips have come to use.